11 DNS tools and projects
6.8 9.7 L1 C++DNS server with a variety of data storage back-ends and load balancing features.
3.1 9.5 CKnot Resolver - resolve DNS names like it's 2018
2.9 9.4 L3 CHigh performance authoritative-only DNS server.
2.7 9.2 CValidating, recursive, and caching DNS resolver.
2.6 8.1 L4 PythonDNS REST API that support several DNS servers as its backend.
1.6 0.0Lightweight authoritative Name Server with DNSSEC capabilities powering the .eu top-level domain.
- -Flexible DNS server written on Go.
- -A collection of DNS applications, including tinydns.
- - CA lightweight service providing DNS, DHCP and TFTP services to small-scale networks.
- - CAuthoritative only, high performance, simple name server.
- - CThe most widely used name server software.
Scout APM uses tracing logic that ties bottlenecks to source code so you know the exact line of code causing performance issues and can get back to building a great product faster.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.