15 Mail Servers tools and projects
8.6 8.0 L3 PythonTake back control of your email with this easy-to-deploy mail server in a box.
7.7 4.4 L5 RubyRuby gem that deploys a simply SMTP MTA gateway that accepts all mail and displays in web interface. Useful for debugging or development.
4.9 0.0 CSSOpen Source disposable email SMTP server, also useful for development.
4.4 9.2 L1 CMessage transfer agent (MTA) developed at the University of Cambridge.
4.2 9.8 L3 CIMAP and POP3 server written primarily with security in mind.
3.5 9.0 L2 CSecure SMTP server implementation from the OpenBSD project.
2.7 2.6 ShellAn archive of over 3000 unique SNMP MIBs
- -One of the oldest and most popular server implementations of POP3.
- -Intended to be run on sealed servers, where normal users are not permitted to log in.
- -Fast, easy to administer, and secure Sendmail replacement.
- -Secure Sendmail replacement.
- -Message transfer agent (MTA).
- -Fast, scalable, enterprise IMAP and POP3 server.
- -Full-featured mail server solution based on Postfix and Dovecot.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.