ClickHouse is an open-source column-oriented database management system that allows generating analytical data reports in real time.
ClickHouse manages extremely large volumes of data in a stable and sustainable manner. It currently powers Yandex.Metrica, world’s second largest web analytics platform, with over 13 trillion database records and over 20 billion events a day, generating customized reports on-the-fly, directly from non-aggregated data. This system was successfully implemented at CERN’s LHCb experiment to store and process metadata on 10bn events with over 1000 attributes per event registered in 2011.
ClickHouse alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "RDBMS" category.
Alternatively, view ClickHouse alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.9 10.0 L1 ClickHouse VS PostgreSQLMirror of the official PostgreSQL GIT repository. Note that this is just a *mirror* - we don't work with pull requests on github. To contribute, please see https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
8.7 9.9 L1 ClickHouse VS MySQLMySQL Server, the world's most popular open source database, and MySQL Cluster, a real-time, open source transactional database.
7.6 9.9 L1 ClickHouse VS MariaDBMariaDB server is a community developed fork of MySQL server. Started by core members of the original MySQL team, MariaDB actively works with outside developers to deliver the most featureful, stable, and sanely licensed open SQL server in the industry.
4.5 9.5 L3 ClickHouse VS BedrockRock solid distributed database specializing in active/active automatic failover and WAN replication
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ClickHouse or a related project?
ClickHouse® is an open-source column-oriented database management system that allows generating analytical data reports in real-time.
- Official website has a quick high-level overview of ClickHouse on the main page.
- Tutorial shows how to set up and query a small ClickHouse cluster.
- Documentation provides more in-depth information.
- YouTube channel has a lot of content about ClickHouse in video format.
- Slack and Telegram allow chatting with ClickHouse users in real-time.
- Blog contains various ClickHouse-related articles, as well as announcements and reports about events.
- Code Browser (Woboq) with syntax highlight and navigation.
- Code Browser (github.dev) with syntax highlight, powered by github.dev.
- Contacts can help to get your questions answered if there are any.
- v22.7 Release Webinar Original creator, co-founder, and CTO of ClickHouse Alexey Milovidov will walk us through the highlights of the release, provide live demos, and share vision into what is coming in the roadmap.
- ClickHouse Meetup at the Cloudflare office in London ClickHouse meetup at the Cloudflare office space in central London
- ClickHouse Meetup at the Metoda office in Munich ClickHouse meetup at the Metoda office in Munich