v0.5 ChangesMarch 08, 2016
We have decided to move away from MySQL and lib_mysqludf_preg since the udf is quite outdated and it appears that there is no "easy" way to revive the project.
This release contains a lot of bug fixes and the initial support for MariaDB without the
👍 MySQL specific functions will still be available but will stop being supported soon after.
special thanks to @ardichoke for the mariadb implementation
v0.4.1 ChangesJanuary 12, 2015
🚀 This intermediate release includes fixes on issues faced with the initial v.0.4, mostly those reported by @tconstans (big thanks).
v0.4 ChangesApril 16, 2014
- 🔧 Seperate database configuration from main config (config/main.php=>config/db.php) HEADS-UP
- 🚑 Access control rules consistency across all controller actions (CRITICAL)
- ➕ Add action "Create Abuser Trigger from syslog entry" on Syslog grid
- Introduce Hosts module under settings
- Introduced initial CLI interface to interact with Echofish (reports generation and submission through mail, and initial export functionality of abuser IP's into OpenBGP communities).
- ➕ Add dynamic / configurable page size for all manage operations
- Corrected the links on the front page to point to the right places
- ➕ Added version number on the footer so everyone knows what it runs
- ➕ Added Facilities & Severities options on Syslog menu
- 📚 Introduced Help mechanism (and their documentation) on all modules
- 🔄 Change syslog grid layout into full width, added bulk operations, and permanent header (TbExtendedGrid)
- Reset filters on syslog grid after mass acknowledge operations
- ➕ Added colored labels on severities
- 👉 Make facility & severity also a link for filtering on syslog and archive views
- Introduce Export/Import whitelist for backup purposes
- Introduce Export/Import of abuser triggers for backup purposes
- On view Abuser Incident made the syslog server a link and added tooltip for the short name of the system
- On view Abuser Incident added ajax operation "Whois Abuser IP"
- On view Abuser Incident added ajax operation "Check through DNSBL" to check the abuser IP against DNSBL services
- Introduced syslog Hosts management under Settings menu
- Introduced the ability to automatically add hosts as soon as we start receiving messages.
- Introduce operation Resolve All in view Hosts to try and resolve all the syslog hosts through DNS
- 🚚 Corrected broken links and removed obsolete operations from all over the place
- 👉 Make consistent layouts for the admin operations
- On abuser reset/zero out counters also clear the evidence that links to syslog
- ✂ Removed Advanced Search option from all Admin Grids
v0.3.1 ChangesNovember 25, 2013
🛠 Bugfixes in existing functionality both on the web-ui and the database triggers.
Introduction of 'sysconf' and 'syslog archive' modules.
v0.3October 21, 2013
v0.2 ChangesOctober 11, 2013
🎉 Initial release of Yii based version of Echofish.
v0.1.a ChangesOctober 09, 2013