- 🛠 Fixing compiler warnings and incorporating security scan results
- ⬇️ Dropped OSX from automated testing
- 🛠 Various fixes from the community
- 🏗 The 1.1.19 tarball is broken in various ways due to a corrupted build host.
- HTTP protocol bug fix
- 🔧 configure.sh accepts -o flag
- 🏗 Build and test cleanly on OS X with latest xcode
🛠 Bugfix release including:
- 🛠 Fixes to HTTP protocol plugin and background jobs
- 🔨 Redis queue plugin refactored
- TCP Keepalive settings are properly respected
- 🛠 Various fixes for stricter C++11 compilation
- 🔄 Changed from CYaSSL to WolfSSL
- 🔌 Various fixes to memcached queue plugin
HEAD -> upstream_master, tag: 1.1.15, upstream/master - 2017-02-17 Fix
comparison of pointer and bool
- 2016-12-26 Fix specfile for renamed README
- ⚡️ 2016-12-26 Update readme md (#66)
- 🚚 2016-12-14 remove gearmand text command shutdown (#40)
🛠 kris-lab-priority-status - 2016-12-14 Fixed typo (jon_queued ->
- 👷 2016-12-14 Added "prioritystatus" command to display queued jobs
broken down by priority.
origin/master, origin/HEAD, master - 2016-12-03 Turn on artifact storage
✅ automate-travis - 2016-11-27 Use _exit() in fork test to fix race (#47)
chenzi2015-master - 2016-11-18 add "redis-password" option to redis
- 2016-11-22 bug fixing: instead of undefined
- 2016-11-22 bsd portable shebang
- 2016-11-19 Ignore tarballs built as a result of 'make dist'
👀 This includes significant fixes for the redis queue backend, and various minor bug fixes. See changelog in tarballs for details.
🚀 Please see the changelog for details. This is our first release from github, and is a minor patch release.
v1.1.12July 01, 2016
v1.1.9June 30, 2016