Mesos v1.7.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-19 // 6 days ago
- 🚀 This is a bug fix release.
** 🐛 Bug
- [MESOS-8467] - Destroyed executors might be used after
- [MESOS-8537] - Default executor doesn't wait for status updates to be ack'd before shutting down.
- [MESOS-9124] - Agent reconfiguration can cause master to unsuppress on scheduler's behalf.
- [MESOS-9507] - Agent could not recover due to empty docker volume checkpointed files.
- [MESOS-9529] -
/procshould be remounted even if a nested container set
- [MESOS-9549] - nvidia/cuda 10 does not work on GPU isolator.
- [MESOS-9564] - Logrotate container logger lets tasks execute arbitrary commands in the Mesos agent's namespace.
- [MESOS-9568] - SLRP does not clean up mount directories for destroyed MOUNT disks.
- [MESOS-9581] - Mesos package naming appears to be undeterministic.
- [MESOS-9590] - Mesos CI sometimes, incorrectly, overwrites already-pushed mesos master nightly images with new images built from non-master branches.
- [MESOS-9607] - Removing a resource provider with consumers breaks resource publishing.
- [MESOS-9610] - Fetcher vulnerability - escaping from sandbox.
- [MESOS-9616] -
Filters.refuse_secondsdeclines resources not in offers.
- [MESOS-9619] - Mesos Master Crashes with Launch Group when using Port Resources
- [MESOS-9661] - Agent crashes when SLRP recovers dropped operations.
- [MESOS-9692] - Quota may be under allocated for disk resources.
- [MESOS-9695] - Remove the duplicate pid check in Docker containerizer
- [MESOS-9707] - Calling link::lo() may cause runtime error
- [MESOS-9750] - Agent V1 GET_STATE response may report a complete executor's tasks as non-terminal after a graceful agent shutdown.
- [MESOS-9766] - /processes endpoint can hang.
- [MESOS-9785] - Frameworks recovered from reregistered agents are not reported to master
- [MESOS-9786] - Race between two REMOVE_QUOTA calls crashes the master.
- [MESOS-9787] - Log slow SSL (TLS) peer reverse DNS lookup.
- [MESOS-9803] - Memory leak caused by an infinite chain of futures in
- [MESOS-9836] - Docker containerizer overwrites
- [MESOS-9847] - Docker executor doesn't wait for status updates to be ack'd before shutting down.
- [MESOS-9852] - Slow memory growth in master due to deferred deletion of offer filters and timers.
- [MESOS-9856] - REVIVE call with specified role(s) clears filters for all roles of a framework.
- [MESOS-9868] - NetworkInfo from the agent /state endpoint is not correct.
- [MESOS-9870] - Simultaneous adding/removal of a role from framework's roles and its suppressed roles crashes the master.
- [MESOS-9887] - Race condition between two terminal task status updates for Docker/Command executor.
- [MESOS-9889] - Master CPU high due to unexpected foreachkey behaviour in Master::__reregisterSlave.
- [MESOS-9893] -
volume/secretisolator should cleanup the stored secret from runtime directory when the container is destroyed.
- [MESOS-9925] - Default executor takes a couple of seconds to start and subscribe Mesos agent.
- [MESOS-9964] - Support destroying UCR containers in provisioning state.
- [MESOS-9966] - Agent crashes when trying to destroy orphaned nested container if root container is orphaned as well.
- [MESOS-9968] - WWWAuthenticate header parsing fails when commas are in (quoted) realm.
- [MESOS-10007] - Command executor can miss exit status for short-lived commands due to double-reaping.
- [MESOS-10015] - updateAllocation() can stall the allocator with a huge number of reservations on an agent.
- [MESOS-10018] - Duplicate tasks if agent partitioned during maintenance down.
- [MESOS-10084] - Detecting whether executor is generated for command task should work when the launcher_dir changes.
- [MESOS-10092] - Cannot pull image from docker registry which does not reply with 'scope'/'service' in WWW-Authenticate header.
** 👌 Improvements
- [MESOS-8880] - Add minimum capabilities in the master.
- [MESOS-9159] - Support Foreign URLs in docker registry puller.
- [MESOS-9540] - Support
DESTROY_DISKon preprovisioned CSI volumes.
- [MESOS-9545] - Marking an unreachable agent as gone should transition the tasks to terminal state.
- [MESOS-9675] - Docker Manifest V2 Schema2 Support.
- [MESOS-9704] - Support docker manifest v2s2 config GC.
- [MESOS-9759] - Log required quota headroom and available quota headroom in the allocator.
- [MESOS-9948] - master::Slave::hasExecutor occupies 37% of a 150 second perf sample.
- [MESOS-10017] - Log all reverse DNS lookup failures in 'legacy' TLS (SSL) hostname validation scheme.