🛠 Fixes install bug.
- 🛠 Fixes potential XSS exploit reported by @0xmitsurugi
- 🛠 Fixes broken heat map and domstream playback
- Converted owa_overlay cookie store to JSON string for uniformity with other cookies.
- ✂ removes the use of antiquated input filter class for input sanitization.
- ✂ Removes hostip as the default geolocation provider
🚀 This release fixes numerous bugs including a XSS vulnerability reported by @strukt93.
🚀 In addtion, this is the first release that includes a refactoring of the core event processing pipeline which includes the following features:
- PHP 5.3 is now a requirement.
- All event properties are now filterable.
- Events processing can be hooked in several places in order to operate on the event before/during/after processing
- When events are queued, OWA does does the absolute minimum to new events before writing them to the incoming_tracking_events queue.
v1.5.7July 06, 2014
v1.5.6February 02, 2014
v1.5.5November 21, 2013
v1.5.4May 27, 2012
v1.5.3April 27, 2012