Portainer v1.24.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-23 // over 3 years ago
🚀 This release focuses on security, with multiple fixes as well as the introduction of new administrative security settings.
- 🔒 Disable the ability to re-create/edit/duplicate a container, if related security setting is enabled: #4032
- ➕ Add a setting to disable device mapping for non admin users: #3958
- Prevent non-admin users from running containers with host namespace pid: #3936
- Ensure users cannot create privileged containers via the API: #3931
- ➕ Add a setting to disable the creation of stacks for non-admin users: #3930
- 👉 Use TLS1.2 protocol when running Portainer with
🗄 Deprecated features reminder
📚 The following features are considered deprecated in 1.24.* versions, and will be removed in a future version of Portainer. They will no longer receive enhancements or support. Refer to our documentation for up-to-date removal information.
- ➕ Add the ability to update an expired license with a new valid license: #4080
- ✂ Remove cookie usage to comply with upcoming sameSite change in FireFox: #3847
- 🔄 Change filters from cookies to local storage to avoid sending large requests: #3190
- 🛠 Fix table sort reverting to default setting: #3049
- Correctly hide empty GitLab repositories after deleting them via RM extension: #3760