Poweradmin alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "DNS" category.
Alternatively, view Poweradmin alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
awesome-selfhosted#project-managementA list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted on your own servers
Pi-hole9.7 9.2 Poweradmin VS Pi-holeA black hole for Internet advertisements
PowerDNS-Admin6.3 9.7 L3 Poweradmin VS PowerDNS-AdminA PowerDNS web interface with advanced features
Technitium DNS ServerTechnitium DNS Server
Atomia DNS4.0 0.0 L3 Poweradmin VS Atomia DNSAtomia DNS
Opera DNS UI3.4 0.0 Poweradmin VS Opera DNS UIOpera's LDAP-authenticated PowerDNS user interface
nsedit3.2 0.0 Poweradmin VS nseditDNS Editor working with PowerDNS's new API
PDNS Gui2.3 0.0 L4 Poweradmin VS PDNS Guipdns-gui fork
Static code analysis for 29 languages.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Poweradmin or a related project?
Poweradmin is a friendly web-based DNS administration tool for Bert Hubert's PowerDNS server. The interface has full support for most of the features of PowerDNS. It has full support for all zone types (master, native and slave), for supermasters for automatic provisioning of slave zones, full support for IPv6 and comes with multi-language support.
- PHP 7.2.5+
- PHP intl extension
- PHP gettext extension
- PHP openssl extension
- PHP pdo extension
- PHP pdo-mysql or pdo-pgsql extension
- PHP ldap extension (optional)
- MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL or SQLite database
- PowerDNS authoritative server 4.0.0+
Install the following dependencies:
On Debian based Systems:
apt install php-intl For MySQL/MariaDB apt install php-mysqlnd For PostgreSQL apt install php-pgsql For SQLite apt install php-sqlite3
On RHEL based Systems:
yum install -y php-intl For MySQL/MariaDB yum install -y php-mysqlnd For PostgreSQL yum install -y php-pgsql
Download the project files
- Via Git:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/poweradmin/poweradmin.git
- Select latest tag (for example v3.1.0) or skip this if you want to run from master:
git checkout tags/v3.1.0
- Clone the repository:
- Via releases:
- Get the latest file from releases
Go to the installed system in your browser
- Visit http(s)://URL/install/ and follow the installation steps
- Once the installation is complete, remove the
- Point your browser to: http(s)://URL
- Log in using the credentials created during setup