RethinkDB v2.4.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-08-13 // over 2 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v2.3.6
🐛 Bug fix release
🚀 This is the first release of RethinkDB since October 2016. The RethinkDB project has joined the Linux Foundation. This release is brought to you by volunteers from the Open RethinkDB team. The RethinkDB source code is now licensed under an ASLv2 license.
🏁 On 32-bit platforms and on Windows (64 and 32 bit), RethinkDB 2.3.6 servers should not be mixed with servers running RethinkDB 2.3.3 or older in the same cluster. Doing so can lead to server crashes when using the web UI or when accessing the
⬆️ On 64-bit platforms, RethinkDB 2.3.6 servers can be mixed with older RethinkDB 2.3.x servers in the same cluster. We recommend that you run a mixed-version cluster only temporarily for upgrading purposes.
🚀 No migration is required when upgrading from RethinkDB 2.3.x. Please read the [RethinkDB 2.3.0 release notes][release-notes-2.3.0] if you're upgrading from an older version.
- Improved the compatibility of the web UI with Chrome 49 and Edge (#5878, #5426, #5300) -- @danielmewes
- Fixed a crash caused by unwanted connections (#6084) -- @danielmewes
- Fixed a crash caused by recreating indexes with active changefeeds (#6093) -- @danielmewes
- Sizes passed to
sampleare now bound by the array size limit (#6148) -- @AtnNn
- Fixed a crashing bug in the implementation of the
union(#6139) -- @AtnNn
- Fixed a crash caused by
eqJoinof system tables when using the
identifierFormat(#6108) -- @nighelles
- Fixed a bug that caused
r.match('')to return wrong results (#6241) -- @AtnNn
- Miscellaneous regression fixes and code improvements by @srh and @VeXocide
- Fixed argument order in pretty-printed queries in the jobs table (#6240) -- @AtnNn
📄 Official Downloads: https://rethinkdb.com/docs/install/