Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added JSON support to storage API.
- 🔄 Changed default client to use JSON format.
- ➕ Added URLs to default search parameters.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug to ensure template information is only added if its the correct loader
- 🛠 Fixed an issue with encoding to UTF-8 for Haystack.
- Search no longer allows filters.
- Search no longer allows arbitrary queries without Haystack.
- ➕ Added logger, level, site, server, and url to search index.
- ⚡️ Haystack has been updated for further flexibility.
- ⚡️ SearchFilter is now unused (you should update your configs).
- Search will now show when unauthenticated (e.g. when SENTRY_PUBLIC is enabled)
- 🚚 Moved static media into /static/.
- ➕ Added serve_static view to handle static media solely within Sentry.
- Added SENTRY_STATIC_URL_PREFIX setting.
- setup.py install will no longer install example_project.
- Fixed an issue where sentry would be called even if it wasn't a callable.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where transactions would attempt a rollback when not managed while creating the sort index.
- 🛠 Fixed a memory leak due to TextNode's being created from leading whitespace in realtime packets.
- 🛠 Fixed a critical bug in the Sentry JS namespace preventing it from loading.
- LogHandler will attempt to pick up the request automatically using SentryLogMiddleware.
- ⚡️ Updated AJAX CSRF support for Django 1.2.5.
- request.sentry is now set in any event which has request as part of the parameters.