Most of the functionality is implemented via Plugin interface which makes writing a custom plugin super easy.
What can it do today?
- Serve HTTP/2
- Automatically install TLS certificates from https://letsencrypt.org
- Proxy HTTP and WebSocket requests
- Define virtual hosts with path level routing
- Graceful shutdown
- Limit request body
- Serve static files
- Log requests
- Gzip response
- Cross-origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- Add / Remove trailing slash from the URL with option to redirect
- Redirect requests
- http to https
- http to https www
- http to https non www
- non www to www
- www to non www
- URL path rewrite
Most of the functionality is implemented via
Plugin interface which makes writing
a custom plugin super easy.
What's on the roadmap?
- [x] Website
- [ ] Code coverage
- [ ] Test cases
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Armor README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.