14 Virtualization tools and projects
8.6 9.4 L2 RubyTool for building complete development environments.
8.1 10.0 L2 CQEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
7.6 0.3 HTMLDevelopment and deployment system designed as the successor to Vagrant.
6.4 9.8 GoA tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
4.2 9.0 L2 C#Turnkey virtualization platform based on CentOS distribution, using Xen and an extended toolstack/API.
3.8 6.7 L2 PythonCluster virtual server management software tool built on top of KVM and Xen.
3.8 9.2 HTMLManages virtual machines, storage and virtual networks.
1.6 -Builds open-source infrastructure management software and implements cloud systems.
- -Virtual machine monitor for 32/64 bit Intel / AMD (IA 64) and PowerPC 970 architectures.
- -Provides the core functionality for centrally managing your KVM or Xen virtualized environment.
- -Complete open source virtualization management solution.
- -Based on Citrix XenServer, XCP-ng is a fully open source virtualization platform.
- -Linux kernel virtualization infrastructure.
- -Virtualization product from Oracle Corporation.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.