13 Virtualization tools and projects
9.8 9.5 L2 RubyTool for building complete development environments.
9.0 9.8 GoA tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
8.1 0.0 HTMLDevelopment and deployment system designed as the successor to Vagrant.
7.9 10.0 L2 CQEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
3.9 9.4 L2 C#Turnkey virtualization platform based on CentOS distribution, using Xen and an extended toolstack/API.
3.5 9.6 HTMLManages virtual machines, storage and virtual networks.
3.0 5.7 L2 PythonCluster virtual server management software tool built on top of KVM and Xen.
1.5 -Builds open-source infrastructure management software and implements cloud systems.
- -Complete open source virtualization management solution.
- -Linux kernel virtualization infrastructure.
- -Provides the core functionality for centrally managing your KVM or Xen virtualized environment.
- -Virtualization product from Oracle Corporation.
- -Virtual machine monitor for 32/64 bit Intel / AMD (IA 64) and PowerPC 970 architectures.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.