Phabricator alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Code Review" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Phabricator or a related project?
Phabricator is a collection of web applications which help software companies build better software.
Phabricator includes applications for:
- reviewing and auditing source code;
- hosting and browsing repositories;
- tracking bugs;
- managing projects;
- conversing with team members;
- assembling a party to venture forth;
- writing stuff down and reading it later;
- hiding stuff from coworkers; and
- also some other things.
You can learn more about the project (and find links to documentation and resources) at Phabricator.org
Phabricator is developed and maintained by Phacility.
For resources on filing bugs, requesting features, reporting security issues, and getting other kinds of support, see Support Resources.
NO PULL REQUESTS!
We do not accept pull requests through GitHub. If you would like to contribute code, please read our Contributor's Guide.
Phabricator is released under the Apache 2.0 license except as otherwise noted.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Phabricator README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.