Remmina alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Remote Management" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Remmina or a related project?
Remmina remote desktop client
Use other desktops remotely, from a tiny screen or large monitors.
- RDP, VNC, SPICE, NX, XDMCP, SSH and EXEC network protocols are supported.
- Written in GTK, with a port to Qt underway.
- Released as "remmina" (the main program) and "remmina-plugins".
Set up everything from the graphical interface, or from $HOME/.remmina or $HOME/.config/remmina
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new merge request
There are [other ways](CONTRIBUTING.md) to contribute too, get in contact on IRC (#remmina on freenode), or send an e-mail to the mailing list.
This is the website donation page. [THANKS](THANKS.md) is a list of supporters.
Copylefted libre software, licensed GPLv2+.
Initially developed by Vic Lee.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Remmina README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.