Grafana alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Metric & Metric Collection" category.
Alternatively, view Grafana alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Prometheus9.9 9.8 Grafana VS PrometheusThe Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
InfluxDB9.5 9.4 Grafana VS InfluxDBScalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
Telegraf9.2 9.9 Grafana VS TelegrafThe plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
Packetbeat9.1 9.9 Grafana VS Packetbeat:tropical_fish: Beats - Lightweight shippers for Elasticsearch & Logstash
Statsd9.1 2.9 L4 Grafana VS StatsdDaemon for easy but powerful stats aggregation
Dashing8.9 0.0 L2 Grafana VS DashingRuby gem that allows for rapid statistical dashboard development. An all HTML5 approach allows for big screen displays in data centers or conference rooms.
Freeboard8.0 0.0 L4 Grafana VS FreeboardA damn-sexy, open source real-time dashboard builder for IOT and other web mashups. A free open-source alternative to Geckoboard.
Graphite7.8 3.3 Grafana VS GraphiteA highly scalable real-time graphing system
OpenTSDB7.7 0.0 L1 Grafana VS OpenTSDBA scalable, distributed Time Series Database.
Collectd7.1 8.3 L3 Grafana VS CollectdThe system statistics collection daemon. Please send Pull Requests here!
Diamond6.1 2.6 L3 Grafana VS DiamondDiamond is a python daemon that collects system metrics and publishes them to Graphite (and others). It is capable of collecting cpu, memory, network, i/o, load and disk metrics. Additionally, it features an API for implementing custom collectors for gathering metrics from almost any source.
KairosDB5.9 5.8 L3 Grafana VS KairosDBFast scalable time series database
RRDtool5.0 2.9 L1 Grafana VS RRDtoolRRDtool 1.x - Round Robin Database
Facette5.0 0.0 Grafana VS FacetteTime series data visualization software
tcollector4.9 0.0 L2 Grafana VS tcollectorData collection framework for OpenTSDB
Ganglia4.1 0.0 L2 Grafana VS GangliaGanglia Web Frontend
PGObserver3.7 0.0 L3 Grafana VS PGObserverA battle-tested, flexible & comprehensive monitoring solution for your PostgreSQL databases
Collectl2.0 0.0 L3 Grafana VS CollectlExtending collectl to send process data to graphite
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Grafana or a related project?
The open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualizations: Fast and flexible client side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins offer many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
Unsure if Grafana is for you? Watch Grafana in action on play.grafana.org!
The Grafana documentation is available at grafana.com/docs.
If you're interested in contributing to the Grafana project:
- Start by reading the Contributing guide.
- Learn how to set up your local environment, in our Developer guide.
- Explore our beginner-friendly issues.
- Look through our style guide and Storybook.
- Follow @grafana on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to the Grafana blog.
- If you have a specific question, check out our discussion forums.
- For general discussions, join us on the official Slack team.
Grafana is distributed under [AGPL-3.0-only](LICENSE). For Apache-2.0 exceptions, see LICENSING.md.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Grafana README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.