phpIPAM alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Network Configuration Management" category.
Alternatively, view phpIPAM alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.3 0.0 L2 phpIPAM VS triggerTrigger is a robust network automation toolkit written in Python that was designed for interfacing with network devices.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of phpIPAM or a related project?
- MASTER: Current development release
- 1.5: Productional branch for 1.5.x release
- 1.4: Productional branch for 1.4.x release
- 1.3: Productional branch for 1.3.x release (obsolete)
- 1.2: Productional branch for 1.2.x release (obsolete)
- Other branches: Feature testing
Supported PHP versions
phpIPAM has been developed and tested on the following PHP versions.\ The use of untested PHP versions may result in compatibility issues and is unsupported.
- 1.5.x: PHP versions 5.4 to 7.4
- 1.4.x: PHP versions 5.4 to 7.4
- 1.3.x: PHP versions 5.4 to 7.1
I forgot my Admin password!?
php functions/scripts/reset-admin-password.php in the cli and enter your new password
What are the credentials for a fresh install?
The Default credentials for a new instance of phpIPAM are the same as the credentials for
the demo page:
Admin / ipamadmin
Community maintained docker images are available at https://hub.docker.com/u/phpipam
Special thanks are going also to the Hosterdam team (http://www.hosterdam.com) for the VPS server that is used for development of phpIPAM and for demo site.
And also to all users that filed a bug report / feature report and helped with feature testing!
phpIPAM is released under the GPL v3 license, see [misc/gpl-3.0.txt](misc/gpl-3.0.txt).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the phpIPAM README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.