Avg Release Cycle
- Switched to Jamis Buck's RDoc template.
- ✂ Removed autorequire from Rake's gem spec. This prevents the Rake libraries from loading while using rails.
- ➕ Added support for .rb versions of Rakefile.
- ✂ Removed \\n's from test task.
- 🛠 Fixed Ruby 1.9 compatibility issue with FileList.
- 🛠 Fixed problem in FileList that caused Ruby 1.9 to go into infinite recursion. Since to_a was removed from Object, it does not need to added back into the list of methods to rewrite in FileList. (Thanks to Kent Sibilev for pointing this out).
- ✂ Removed test version of ln in FileUtils that prevented safe_ln from using ln.
- ⬆️ Upgraded comments in TestTask.
- FileList to_s and inspect now automatically resolve pending changes.
- FileList#exclude properly returns the FileList.
- 🛠 Fixed initialization problem with @comment.
- ✅ Now using multi -r technique in TestTask. Switch Rakefile back to using the built-in test task macros because the rake runtime is no longer needed.
- ➕ Added 'TEST=filename' and 'TESTOPTS=options' to the Test Task macros.
- 👍 Allow a +test_files+ attribute in test tasks. This allows more flexibility in specifying test files.
- 🛠 Fixed Comment leakage.
- ➕ Added safe_ln that falls back to a copy if a file link is not supported.
- 🏗 Package builder now uses safe_ln.
- Task comments are now additive, combined with "/".
- 🚀 Works with (soon to be released) rubygems 0.6.2 (or 0.7.0)
- FileList now uses deferred loading. The file system is not searched until the first call that needs the file names.
- 💻 VAR=VALUE options are now accepted on the command line and are treated like environment variables. The values may be tested in a Rakefile by referencing ENV['VAR'].
- File.mtime is now used (instead of File.new().mtime).