The Foreman alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Cloud Management" category.
Alternatively, view The Foreman alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Installation8.8 9.9 L4 The Foreman VS InstallationThe premiere source of truth powering network automation. Open source under Apache 2. Public demo: https://demo.netbox.dev
OpenNebula5.5 9.8 L1 The Foreman VS OpenNebulaThe open source Cloud & Edge Computing Platform bringing real freedom to your Enterprise Cloud 🚀
Archipel4.8 0.0 The Foreman VS ArchipelXMPP Based Orchestrator
aws-elk-billing3.0 0.0 The Foreman VS aws-elk-billingTools for Loading and Visualising AWS Detailed Billing with ELK(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of The Foreman or a related project?
This repo contains the source code for theforeman.org. All of the site's content is written in Markdown. If you're not familiar with it, fear not; it's easy to learn and to become rapidly productive!
Everything you push into the gh-pages branch goes live immediately!
To test your changes locally use
to generate your site in the _site directory, or
# rake server
To start Jekyll server locally.
docker run -it --rm -v `pwd`:/srv/jekyll:Z -p 4000:4000 jekyll/jekyll jekyll serve --watch
Navigate to http://localhost:4000
- Fork this repo to your account.
- Clone the fork.
bundle installin the root of the freshly cloned repo. This will install Jekyll, the tool we use to build the site.
bundle exec jekyll serve --watchand open your browser to http://localhost:4000.
- Make some changes, refresh your browser to preview them.
- Submit a pull request.
Contributing a blog post
- (following on from step 5 above)
rake new_post['title of my post']to generate a new empty blog post
- Edit _posts/YYYY-MM-DD-title_of_my_post.md
- Set the author correctly, and appropriate tags (see previous posts for examples)
- Add content, and preview as above.
- Submit PR
New release actions
For each new release we keep stable documentation tree for the record.
cp -r manuals/nightly manuals/X.Z
cp -r _includes/manuals/nightly manuals/X.Z
- change version numbers in manuals/X.Z/*.md
- add version to documentation.md
- Generate release notes using
- Update installer options using
- cp -r plugins/foreman_plugin/X.Y plugins/foreman_plugin/X.Z
- add "warning: old" to plugins/foreman_plugin/X.Y/index.md
- update plugins/foreman_plugin/index.md
Updating API Auto-Generated Docs by apipie
Follow instructions in the apidocs github repo.