PhpSysInfo alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Monitoring" category.
Alternatively, view PhpSysInfo alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PhpSysInfo or a related project?
- Copyright (c), 1999-2008, Uriah Welcome (sf.net/users/precision)
- Copyright (c), 1999-2009, Michael Cramer (sf.net/users/bigmichi1)
- Copyright (c), 2007-2008, Audun Larsen (sf.net/users/xqus)
- Copyright (c), 2007-2015, Erkan Valentin (github.com/rk4an, sf.net/users/jacky672)
- Copyright (c), 2009-2020, Mieczyslaw Nalewaj (github.com/namiltd, sf.net/users/namiltd)
- Copyright (c), 2010-2012, Damien Roth (sf.net/users/iysaak)
PHP 5.1.3 or later with SimpleXML, PCRE, XML and DOM extension.
- mbstring: Required for *nix non UTF-8 systems
- com_dotnet: Required for Windows environments
- xsl: Required for static mode
- json: Required for bootstrap mode
CURRENT TESTED PLATFORMS
- Linux 2.6+
- FreeBSD 7+
- OpenBSD 2.8+
- Darwin / Mac OS / OS X
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2011 / 2012 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 2016 / 2019
Platforms currently in progress:
- IBM AIX
If your platform is not here try checking out the mailing list archives or the message boards on SourceForge.
INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Just decompress and untar the source (which you should have done by now, if you're reading this...), into your webserver's document root.
There is a configuration file called phpsysinfo.ini.new. If this a brand new installation, you should copy this file to phpsysinfo.ini and edit it.
- make sure your
include_pathentry contains "."
- make sure your
safe_modeset to 'off'.
phpSysInfo require php-xml extension.
Please keep in the mind that because phpSysInfo requires access to many
/proc and other system binary you MUST DISABLE
Please see the PHP documentation for information on how you
can do this.
That's it. Restart your webserver (if you changed php.ini), and voila.
Docker container installation
sudo docker build -t phpsysinfo github.com/phpsysinfo/phpsysinfo
sudo docker run -i -p 8080:80 -t phpsysinfo
- go to http://localhost:8080/phpsysinfo/
- phpSysInfo is not compatible with SELinux Systems
- small bug under FreeBSD with memory reporting
PLATFORM SPECIFIC ISSUES
Windows with IIS
On Windows systems we get our informations through the WMI interface. If you run phpSysInfo on the IIS webserver, phpSysInfo will not connect to the WMI interface for security reasons. At this point you MUST set an authentication mechanism for the directory in the IIS admin interface for the directory where phpSysInfo is installed. Then you will be asked for an user and a password when opening the page. At this point it is necessary to log in with an user that will be able to connect to the WMI interface. If you use the wrong user and/or password you might get an "ACCESS DENIED ERROR".
SENSOR RELATED INFORMATION
Make sure you set MBM5 Interval Logging to csv and to the data directory of phpSysInfo. The file must be called MBM5. Also make sure MBM5 doesn't add symbols to the values. This is a Quick MBM5 log parser, need more csv logs to make it better.
WHAT TO DO IF IT DOESN'T WORK
First make sure you've read this file completely, especially the "INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION" section. If it still doesn't work then you can:
Ask for help or submit a bug on Github (https://github.com/phpsysinfo/phpsysinfo/issues)
!! If you have any problems, please set
DEBUG to true in
and include any error messages in your bug report / help request !!
If you have a great idea or want to help out, just create a pull request with your change proposal in the phpSysInfo repository.
This program is released under the GNU Public License Version 2 or (at your option) any later version, see [COPYING](COPYING) for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PhpSysInfo README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.