Thruk alternatives and similar tools
Based on the "Monitoring" category.
Alternatively, view Thruk alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Thruk or a related project?
Thruk - Monitoring Webinterface
Thruk is a multibackend monitoring webinterface which currently supports Naemon, Icinga, Shinken and Nagios as backend using the Livestatus API. It is designed to be a 'dropin' replacement and covers the original features plus adds additional enhancements for large installations, increased usability and many usefull addons.
All documentation is under docs/
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow
- Discuss on the Monitoring Portal (german / english).
- Mailing list on Google Groups.
- File a bug in GitHub Issues.
- Tweet us with other feedback.
- Chat with developers on [IRC Freenode #thruk](irc://freenode.net/thruk) (Webchat).
Main Features / Advantages
- Multiple backends
- Faster while using less CPU
- Displays live data, no delay between core and GUI
- Clusterable, can be clustered over hosts
- Business Process Addon
- Advanced status filters
- Extended logfile search
- Multiple themes included
- Excel export for status and logfiles
- Adjustable side menu
- Full expanded plugin commandline for easy testing
- Save searches in personal bookmarks
- Config Tool included
- Mobile interface included
- SLA Reports in PDF format
- Recurring Downtimes
- Fully Featured Dashboard
- Independant from monitoring core, can be installed on remote host
- Easy to extend with plugins
Thruk is Copyright (c) 2009-2019 by Sven Nierlein and others. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl5 programming language system itself:
a) the "Artistic License 1.0" as published by The Perl Foundation http://dev.perl.org/licenses/artistic.html
b) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-1.0.html or (at your option) any later version
SPDX-License-Identifier: Artistic-1.0-Perl OR GPL-1.0-or-later
Vendor specific libraries below ./root/thruk/vendor/ may have different licenes. See THANKS file for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Thruk README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.